These two peas in a pod of manhood are so similar in so many ways. Hence...
My top ten list of ways Jack and Zeke are just alike:
1. They both love to joke around. Next time you see him, ask Zeke to give you five up high and then down low. He'll trick you with his "TOO SLOW!" in a second. And laugh about it.
2. They're both morning people. It drives me and Anna Grace crazy.
3. They both love to wear LSU shirts and chant L-S-U, L-S-U! They both love to chant in general- arm pumping included.
4. They both seem to be unable to live without me at times.
5. They both like to mow the grass. Not edging or weed-eating so much, but lawn-mowing is a favorite.
6. They're really good at just hanging out. They're laid-back, chillin', type B types.
7. They can both get pretty upset and then be really calm in a very short time frame (I call it a an "I'm mad lightswitch"). At least Jack doesn't throw things when he's mad. We're working on that one.
8. They both know how to tee tee on the potty.
9. They share a deep and passionate love of pizza.
10. They both have a heart sensitive to the prompting of God and a kindness that others always notice.
I love my guys- the ways they're the same and the ways they're different. And if Zeke turns out to be just like his daddy, I'll be one blessed and thankful momma. Come to think about it, I already am.