Sunday, March 24, 2013

His whopper


So we had a dinner party last night and I can't wait to tell you all about our friend Jason and his incredible food, but because I haven't processed all the pictures yet, I'll share our ice breaker game (as if this group is icy- they are anything but).

I borrowed Absolutely Mindy's "two realsies and a whopper." You tell two truths about yourself and one lie and the group has to guess which is the whopper. Jack did such a good job with his, I thought I'd share. For those of you who have known Jack well, it will be easy, but to new friends it's a real doozie of a choice.

1. He used to be a stockbroker.
2. He played the banjo in an old time gospel bluegrass band when we lived in Kentucky.
3. He worked at a sports radio station when we lived in Atlanta.

Thumbs up!

No comments: