Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Silly balls

82.  asher's apology at the end of a fit
83.  the comforting predictability of the changing seasons
84.  perfectly roasted chickpeas and Asher's endearing term for them: silly balls
85.  the immune system You gave me and its quick reaction to a scratchy throat
86. my pregnant friends and the new lives they carry
87. a perfect evening for grilling and dining al fresco
88. my eight year old daughter's continued love for stuffed animals and reading with her mom

1 comment:

The Rupps said...

I can't keep up! Too many wonderful moments captured on camera and with fabulous numerical poetry lines. These posts are killing me! Will you please do the world (and especially me) a favor and make a coffee table book out of these posts?

Pretty please?

With sugar on top?