Tuesday, April 16, 2013

pizza quesadilla


Just call her Julia Child.

Anna Grace has been stirring and mixing and baking up all kinds of things lately.  So on Sunday night when I was planning on making some quesadillas, she asked if she could make pizza quesadillas which is just what you might guess- tortilla, pizza sauce, and cheese.  I've been making pizza a lot lately, so she pulled some leftover sauce out of the freezer, put it together, cooked it up and there you go- pizza quesadilla!  It was delicious and everyone was pleased.

And then she told me to "put it on Pinterest." 

1 comment:

lifeinthevillage said...

I love this one! Benjamin has been asking about cooking lately and I am too very intimated by the mess. :/ And his "seeming" inability to clean it up. I'm inspired by you my friend. And your encouraging mother heart. Regardless of the mess. :)