Saturday, October 12, 2013

it's the worst


It was such a drag to have to visit my little sister in New Orleans this weekend.  Ugh.  I mean.... We don't have ANY fun when we're together.


There's nothing interesting to see and definitely no good food to eat.


There's no places to go and no good music to hear.




There's nothing worthy of a photograph.  I mean, just nothing.


The kids have a terrible time, too.


They don't get to do anything- they're just so bored.




 There are no trees to climb, no adventures to be had, no funny faces to be made.


 It's just the worst.

Except that it's not.

It's extraordinarily wonderful in every way.

What amazing fun, what a gift, what a great weekend, and how thankful I am.

1 comment:

Shannon Baker said...

It sounds like an interesting series. I will check it out

book publicist