Wednesday, December 4, 2013

between here and there

I was hoping to have taken some pictures of my brand new niece Caroline over Thanksgiving, but babies have a way of coming on their own time and apparently, she just wasn't ready to make her grand entrance while I was making my Alabama visit.

So there she is, all snug in her growing place, her mother's heart hovering between here and there (zwischen for my German reader- good article, too).  Still pretty sweet if you ask me. 

Until we see her sweet newborn face, we pray for calm strength, enduring patience, a healthy mother and baby through labor and delivery, and for Love's presence to descend like a warm blanket over it all.

Tomorrow:  birth day! 

update:

Caroline Margaret was born 12/5 and was a healthy 6 lbs, 9 oz.  My first neice and I can't wait to meet her in person.  Thank you Lord!!!!


1 comment:

Kate Chaney said...

Thank you, sweet Candace for capturing the pic and for the prayers! Love you!