Friday, December 6, 2013

three


Quite often, my three-year-old wonder asks me questions like:  "Can I walk on the sun?"  or  "Can I fly?" or "Can I touch the sunset?"  All kinds of questions like that. 


Of course, I have to tell him that the sun would burn him.  And that we don't have wings.  And that the sunset is too far away.


But even so, our little Asher embarks upon and grasps for and conquers equally remarkable and amazing feats of wonder everyday.


Oh, to be three. 


His full little heart brings great perspective.  Even if I do have to giggle behind his back before disciplining him after he ate a cookie and told me "It was an accident.  Accidents happen, mom." 

What a funny little guy.


1 comment:

lifeinthevillage said...

I decided today that I love the preschool world. ;) Their minds are fabulous. And his eyes!! For real. . . .