Friday, May 16, 2014

a daily dose of truth

1st grade field trip - Tyler Zoo
Stressers and anxiety can come to even the youngest among us.  But when even the hairs on our heads are numbered (and my little Zeke has so so many hairs on that beautiful head of his), we have no reason to fear.  The God who made us and knows every single thing about us also loves us and our Father can be trusted for the big things and the small things.  No need to fear.

“I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."  Luke 12:4-7

1 comment:

lifeinthevillage said...

Amen and amen! That is fabulous. :)