Tuesday, January 27, 2015

what's next?

When we had some friends over for dinner the other night, Asher came up to our young lady guest and set his soccer trophy on the table in front of her and quickly left the room without saying a thing.

We laughed.  Out loud.

And then she went to find out where he had gone.  He was on his bed, arms behind his head, legs crossed- a lot like the posture he took in this picture watching his brother's basketball game- except that he was smirking kinda like, "Yeah, Katie, I play soccer, and I'm kinda great.  What's up?"

He loves cannonballs in the pool, back seat dancing, big ole whiffs of the scent on my neck, wrestling with the dog, and he is hilarious.

Meet Asher: our wild man, confident and ready for whatever's next.


1 comment:

lifeinthevillage said...

Oh that is so fabulous. And this blog reading I am doing right now is making me miss my Chaney people really badly!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(