Friday, October 23, 2015

beautiful and BRAVE




And celebrate we did!


Sara Bareilles belts out the soundtrack to this one because BRAVE is what I'm praying for for my AG.  She has already shown a knack for leadership and an admirable self-confidence, but in these next years, she'll be faced with a culture that lies to her about what is important and the source of her value.  I'm praying that she'll continue living out the truth of who she is:  a daughter adopted by the King of the universe, perfectly created for the life He's called her to.

So show 'em how big your brave is, baby girl!  You are a strong and beautiful girl inside and out and you have made us so proud.  Happy birthday!


"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong" I Corinthians 16:13

1 comment:

lifeinthevillage said...

Oh!! That just made me cry. I love it. I love her- and that song!! SOOOO perfect. So beautiful for that amazing daughter of yours.