Tuesday, February 9, 2016

swooning



And this guy.

Just when you think you couldn't love somebody more or know someone better, you get away with them and realize you were wrong.

We found new ways to communicate about the difficult-to-sort-out things in our hearts over breakfast. We learned how to dance the salsa!  We walked on the beach and talked about all the things we've got ahead of us and how we can do life better.  We did vinyasas and chaturangas at his very first yoga class.  He made me laugh, my word he makes me laugh.  He took the middle seat on the airplane so I didn't have to and he carried my bags.

He's my person, my favorite, my one-flesh other half and I'm more in love than ever with my Three Day Sale Heartthrob.

Do whatever it takes to go out on dates and getaway with your other half every now and then.  You will not regret it.  

1 comment:

lifeinthevillage said...

Amen and amen. We were inspired by your babysitter so we found one as well. He even put everyone to bed for the first time recently!!! Unbelievable. We haven't had that many, but we are working our way in that direction!!