1. I'm still hoping for a Chaney record deal someday. Asher's current obsession: his grandmother's ukelele.
2. Speaking of obsession, Anna Grace has gotten us pretty attached to a super sweet stray cat that she has named Pocahontas. I guess we have a cat now. Never saw that one coming.
3. On July 3rd it was like our church grew big ole slip and slide arms to grab hold of its neighbors for a big wet, firecracky hug. I love this imperfect but grace and truth-filled place.
4. Want a good idea for a dinner party? Here's one. Before it starts, ask your guest to send you their answers to questions like:
-What song makes you think of your childhood?
-What song makes you think of your spouse?
- What song makes you want to dance?
-Name a song from your first CD.
-What song do you hate?
Play the songs, guess the answers. Simple and super fun. Also, dance party.
5. Speaking of dance parties, heaven must be a lot like Sky Ranch Camp closing ceremonies. What a place.