Wednesday, December 7, 2016

all the things

the boys' after school "fire hour"

(preaching to myself)

If you're like me and you're susceptible to the blues, you need to do all the things.

All the things starts with doing the first thing and that's talking to God about it and remembering who you are and how much you're loved.  The next thing is just that- the next thing.  You just do the next thing.  You practice gratitude (a photo a day really helps me with that).  And you look for light and you ask for help and you exercise and you take medicine if you need medicine.  And music (David Crowder's "Make an Ocean" and Angel Snow's "I Said It, I Meant It" really helped pull me up today). also bathe in truth (thank you JLC, article king).

All the things.  Just do all the things.


No comments: