Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas in 28,000 words

Not many words other than thankful come to mind, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words anyway so here's my 28,000 for today:  Christmas and a New Year 2016.

my tribe
















"Pay close attention, the announcing angel Larkin sings, Glory to the Newborn King!"


tribe, tribe, tribe - and lots of hosting this season - did I mention my friend is naming her baby girl Chaney?  - what sweet fun!




my tribe jumping


cousin tribe






oh, my tribe- love my tribe



And maybe I do have a word or two more because from the looks of things it may seem like it's all fun and games, but in reality I'm banded with these little warrior people, pushing back on the dark and pressing on to the light as we love one another even when it's hard.  And how I love my little warrior people and the Father of heavenly lights who gives all these perfect gifts and doesn't change like shifting shadows.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, friends!

Here's to a good one come what may.  

No comments: